C. Drew Fritch
For more than a decade, Mr. Fritch has been fighting for patients’ rights with the law firm of Cardaro & Peek, LLC. In January 2013, Mr. Fritch became a partner of the law firm. Mr. Fritch has served as Chair of the Young Lawyers’ Division of the Bar Association of Baltimore City. He has also served on the Board of Governors of the Maryland State Bar Association. In 2008, Mr. Fritch was honored to receive the Bar Association of Baltimore City Presidential Award.
In 2002, Mr. Fritch graduated from Florida State University College of Law in the top 6% of his class, magna cum laude. He served as a member of the Law Review. Thereafter, Mr. Fritch was inducted into The Order of the Coif, a prestigious law school honor society which focuses on excellence in legal education.
Prior to law school, Mr. Fritch earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Washington College which is located in Chestertown, Maryland. As an undergraduate, Mr. Fritch was accepted into The Hansard Scholars Programme and studied abroad in England at The London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London.
For 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, Mr. Fritch has been recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers, a national rating service of lawyers which conducts its assessments based on independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2002
- magna cum laude
- Top 6% of the class
- Member, Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi
- The Order of the Coif, Florida State University Chapter (law school honor society)
B.A., Washington College, 1998
- Political Science
- Collegiate Academic Scholar Athlete Honor Roll
- Washington College Achievement Award
- Lewis Waters Milbourne Scholarship
- Avery W. Hall Scholarship
- Bailey Memorial Scholarship
- The Hansard Scholars Programme, The London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London, United Kingdom
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City
Member, Young Lawyers' Division
Chair, Continuing Legal Education Committee, 2003-2005
- Maryland State Bar Association
Member, Board of Governors, 2008-2009
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Fellow, Baltimore Bar Foundation, 2009-present
- 2002, Maryland
- 2004, District of Columbia
- 2007, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- 2008, U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- Bar Association of Baltimore City Presidential Award, 2008
- Research Assistant, The Honorable Richard Burden, Member of Parliament, Labour Party, House of Commons, 1998
- Legislative Assistant, Delegate Charles A. McClenahan, Maryland House of Delegates, District 38, 1997