Mr. Lewis joined the firm in October 2017 after completing a clerkship with Judge William S. Greenberg at the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims in Washington, D.C. Before moving to the D.C. area, Mr. Lewis was a litigator in the New York City area, handling in a wide array of matters including Personal Injury, Insurance Litigation, Civil Rights, and Criminal Defense. Prior to law school, Mr. Lewis worked as a paralegal at a boutique Plaintiffs’ Class Action firm in New York City, assisting with the prosecution of Securities Fraud, Pharmaceutical Price Fraud, and Antitrust actions.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2011
- Member, Moot Court Honor Society
- B.A., Reed College, 2005
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- 2017, Maryland
- 2012, New York
- 2012, New Jersey
- 2012, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Admission Pending, District of Columbia