These are a few of the more common questions we are asked by people who think they may have a medical malpractice claim. This list in not all inclusive so please don’t hesitate to contact the Baltimore Maryland medical malpractice lawyers at Cardaro and Peek, LLC if you have any questions.
- What is a medical malpractice claim/case?
- How do I know if I have a case?
- How do I select a medical malpractice lawyer?
- How are legal fees and expenses handled?
- How long do I have to file a claim?
- What are the damages recoverable in medical malpractice cases?
- What is informed consent?
- How do I get my medical records?
- What if my case was turned down by other lawyers?
- What if I can’t come to your office?
- How long does a typical case last?
- Has my doctor been sued before?